Ensure your buildings are socially responsible and barrier free for all people to use and enjoy.
From auditing existing structures through to performing reviews of initial designs, our experienced team can consult and apply legislative and best practice standards, at every stage of the built environment.
A long term National Register of Access Consultants member, our team of building accessibility experts offer the following services:
- A detailed, prioritised audit of all aspects of the built environment, highlighting key issues with recommendations to resolve and remove barriers.
- Consultancy on current policies, practices and procedures, covering all aspects of managing a building.
- Reviews of initial spatial planning and internal layouts for future developments.
- Support with intellectual access to environments and services.
- Assistance with the correct selection of fixtures, fittings and finishes, whether this is public or employee related.
- Management of the facility and Emergency Egress planning.
- Access statements which include PEPs (Personal Egress Plans) for use when the facility is full and running.
We will also ensure an on-site presence at key stages throughout any project and have an on-going relationship after the initial audit, ensuring your organisation is satisfied with your building’s accessibility.
You can also get recognised as market leaders through our RNIB Approved quality assurance mark.
To find out more information regarding building accessibility and how we can support your business, please get in touch with the team.
Get in touch
For more information on our building accessibility services and how we can support you get in touch with us directly on 01733 375 370 or through our contact form